Perficient, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRFT) (“Perficient”), the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000® and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it will ring the Nasdaq closing bell on May 22 at 4 p.m. ET in New York’s Times Square.
For more than 20 years, Perficient has been a trusted partner to the world’s most innovative enterprises, delivering impactful and innovative solutions that drive client growth and success. The firm will ring the Nasdaq closing bell in celebration of strong market momentum and continued business impact.
“Perficient is a formidable force in the market with strong momentum, and we’re on pace for continued growth and success,” said Jeffrey Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Perficient. “Our colleagues are delivering amazing solutions for many of the world’s biggest brands – work that is critical and complex. We’re creating elegant and efficient user experiences, integrating systems and processes, and delivering end-to-end solutions that are transforming our clients’ businesses for the better. Their success and ours wouldn’t be possible without the incredible talent on our team and their dedication and commitment to our customers. Perficient’s unique in many ways, but it is our colleagues who remain our true differentiator. The leaders joining me are excited to represent our more than 3,500 colleagues around the world as we celebrate during the closing bell ceremony.”
Perficient’s closing bell ringing ceremony will be streamed live from 3:50 – 4 p.m. on the day of the event here. The executives and other key leaders joining Mr. Davis are:
- Susan Adomite, Vice President and Controller
- Pam Cannon, Vice President of Human Resources
- Matt Castle, Vice President of Industry Solutions
- Brian Conway, Account Developer
- Bill Davis, Vice President of Marketing
- Ben Hartner, General Manager, Data Intelligence
- Jim Hertzfeld, Principal and Digital Chief Strategist
- Ed Hoffman, Vice President of Digital Experience
- Tom Hogan, Chief Operating Officer
- John Jenkins, Vice President of Data Solutions
- Peter King, Account Developer
- Christine Livingston, Director of Artificial Intelligence Consulting and AI Chief Strategist
- Hari Madamalla, Vice President of Emerging Solutions
- Erin Moloney, Director of Marketing, Perficient Digital
- Paul Martin, Chief Financial Officer
- Matt McGillen, Vice President of Microsoft
- Santhosh Nair, Vice President of Business Applications
- Vishal Rajpal, General Manager of Cloud Platform Services
- Patrick Schwierking, Vice President of Sales
- Kevin Sheen, Vice President of Global Delivery
- Prem Somasundaram, General Manager of Healthcare
- Graham Wallis, General Manager of Business Process Management Operations
- David Wiesel, General Manager of Financial Services
- Michael Zucker, Vice President of Information Technology
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000® and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting, and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution, and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization, and industry solutions. Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. Perficient is an award-winning Adobe Premier Partner, Platinum Level IBM business partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Advanced Pivotal Ready Partner, a Gold Salesforce Consulting Partner, and a Sitecore Platinum Partner. For more information, visit www.perficient.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Some of the statements contained in this news release that are not purely historical statements discuss future expectations or state other forward-looking information related to financial results and business outlook for 2019. Those statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the statements. The forward-looking information is based on management’s current intent, belief, expectations, estimates, and projections regarding our company and our industry. You should be aware that those statements only reflect our predictions. Actual events or results may differ substantially. Important factors that could cause our actual results to be materially different from the forward-looking statements include (but are not limited to) those disclosed under the heading “Risk Factors” in our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2018.
Connor Stieferman, Communications Manager