The "Vietnam Fertilizer Market - Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Vietnam fertilizer market was estimated at USD 228.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach to USD 280.9 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4%.
Currently, the market is less regulated, less technologically, highly competitive, and has good opportunities for growth in the biofertilizers segment in Vietnam.
Agriculture is the most important economic sector in the country and more than 70% of Vietnam's population is dependent on it. Agricultural land occupies 80% of the country's area and as a large agricultural producer, the country offers opportunities for growth of agrochemical companies.
Vietnam Fertilizer industry has been witnessing a relatively steady to high growth due to the expanding demand for agricultural produce in the region. While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic based fertilizers application in agricultural land would continue, human, animal, and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for safer products like organic and biofertilizers.
Major drivers include an increase in arable land, lowering of global fertilizer prices and adoption of new farming practices. Restraints include environmental and regulatory constraints pertaining to agrochemical usages, growing demand for food safety and quality, and market saturation.
By segment, biofertilizers are likely to witness faster growth in comparison to synthetic chemicals in Vietnam. By application area, fertilizers demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds, and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass etc.) applications.
Key Industry Players
The analysis of major companies in the Vietnam fertilizers industry has taken into account strategy adopted, financial revenues and the latest developments in the market.
- Intrepid Potash
- Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company
- Yara International
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Nufarm Ltd.
- Dow Agrosciences LLC
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Vietnam fertilizers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Vietnam fertilizers market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major regions of the country where this industry is growing and identifying the regions still untapped.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Increase in Arable Land
4.2.2 Need of Increased Land Productivity
4.2.3 Lowering of Global Fertilizer Prices
4.2.4 Adoption of New Farming Practices
4.3.1 Market Saturation
4.3.2 Growing Demand for Food Safety and Quality
4.3.3 Natural Disaster
4.4.1 Organizations Promoting Organic Farming
4.4.2 Promotion of Sustainable and Integrated Pest Management Techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product Group/Segment
5.1.1 Synthetic Fertilizers
22.214.171.124 Diammonium Phosphate
5.1.2 Organic Fertilizers
126.96.36.199 Organic Residues
188.8.131.52.2 Crop Residues
184.108.40.206.3 Green Manure
220.127.116.11.4 Blue-Green Algae
18.104.22.168.5 Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
5.2 By Application
5.2.1. Crop -Based
22.214.171.124Grains & Cereals
126.96.36.199 Oil Seeds
188.8.131.52 Fruits & Vegetables
184.108.40.206 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted By Leading Players
6.4 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
7. Company Profiles
7.3 Intrepid Potash
7.4 Yara International
7.5 E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company
7.6 Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd.
7.7 Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative
7.8 Nufarm Ltd.
7.9 Sumitomo Chemical
7.10 Dow Agrosciences LLC
7.11 Israel Chemicals Ltd.
7.12 Syngenta AG.
7.13 K+S AG
7.15 General Material & Biochemistry Fertilizer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlrtps/280_9_million?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Agrochemicals and Fertilizers, Fertilizer