The "Clinical Trials Market - Segmented by Phase (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV), Design (Treatment Studies, Observational Studies), and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Clinical Trials Market was valued at USD 32,700 million in 2017, is expected to register a CAGR of about 4.2% during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Demand for clinical trials in emerging markets, high R&D spending of the pharmaceutical industry, increasing prevalence of diseases, and focus on rare diseases and multiple orphan drugs in pipeline are the major factors fueling the growth of the clinical trials market.
- Demand for Clinical Trials in Emerging Markets Fuels the Growth of Clinical Trials Market
- Lack of Proper Skilled Clinical Research Workforce Acts as a Major Barrier for the Clinical Trials Market
- North America to Dominate the Clinical Trials Market
Developments in the Market
- PPD and Acurian introduced an innovative patient concierge service for clinical trials, which provides personalized support for patients and enhances retention for clients.
- Demand for Clinical Trials in Emerging Markets
- High R&D Spending of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Increasing Prevalence of Diseases
- Focus on Rare Diseases and Multiple Orphan Drugs in Pipeline
- Lack Of Skilled Clinical Research Workforce
- Regulatory Quality in Emerging Markets
- Stringent Regulations for Patient Enrollment
2. Clinical Trials Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Clinical Trials Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Clinical Trials Market Segmentation
8. Clinical Trials Market Competitive Landscape
9. Clinical Trials Market Major Players
- Clinipace Worldwide
- Eli Lilly and Company
- ICON Plc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
- Roche Holding
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m4p7tq/global_clinical?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Clinical Trials