The "Payments Landscape in China: Opportunities and Risks to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Payments Landscape in China: Opportunities and Risks to 2022 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Chinese cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debit, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- In an attempt to reduce fraud and promote the healthy and sustainable development of mobile payment services, China's central bank the People's Bank of China (PBOC) issued the Bar Code Payment Service Specification to regulate QR and barcode payments in December 2017.
- In November 2018, American Express became the first foreign card network to gain approval to establish a network to clear card payments in China.
- The introduction of the Notice Concerning Matters in Relation to Credit Card Operations' by the central bank, which came into effect on January 1, 2017, has also driven the credit card market.
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Card-based Payments
- E-commerce Payments
- Mobile Proximity Payments
- P2P Payments
- Bill Payments
- Alternative Payments
- Payment Innovations
- Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
- China Construction Bank
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Postal Savings Bank of China
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
- Bank of China
- China Merchants Bank
- China Guangfa Bank
- China UnionPay
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzgvjl/the_payments?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Bank Cards