The "The Payments Landscape in Singapore: Opportunities & Risks to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Payments Landscape in Singapore: Opportunities & Risks to 2022 provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Singaporean cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- In November 2017 the Singapore Payments Council announced the development of SGQR, a common standard for QR code payments that is designed to work across all schemes, e-wallets, and banks in the market.
- Contactless has become a mainstream payment method in Singapore, with banks, retailers, transport systems, and universities embracing the technology.
- To offer instant payments, peer-to-peer (P2P) fund transfer service PayNow was launched in July 2017. The service is available to customers of Citibank, DBS Bank/POSB Bank, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, UOB, Bank of China, and ICBC.
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Card-based Payments
- Merchant Acquiring
- E-commerce Payments
- Mobile Proximity Payments
- P2P Payments
- Bill Payments
- Alternative Payments
- Payment Innovations
- Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
- DBS Bank
- United Overseas Bank
- OCBC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China UnionPay
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkv9vt/the_payments?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Bank Cards