Investment Banking Team
Managing Director of Investment Banking | Newbridge Securities Corporation
- Over 20 years of investment banking experience.
- Former President of Vista 21 Advisors, a business consulting firm focusing on the needs of emerging business entities.
- Former President of Midtown Partners & Co., LLC., an investment banking firm that consistently ranked as one of the top 10 in number of private placements completed.
- Former Equity Research Analyst covering the Auto Parts sector, at Merrill Lynch.
- MBA from Georgia State University, Major in corporate finance; Bachelor’s from Emory University, Major in accounting.
Director of Investment Banking | Newbridge Securities Corporation
- Over 40 Years of investment banking experience.
- Former Managing Director of Investment Banking at Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a leading middle-market investment bank.
- Former Director at Salomon Brothers Inc. / Salomon Brothers International Limited.
- Regional Managing Director of International Banking at Wells Fargo Bank Group.
- MBA from the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), BA from Colgate University.
Director, Investment Banking | Sandstone Group
- 10 years of Investment Banking experience.
- Former Vice President of Investment Banking at Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a leading middle-market investment bank.
- Former Associate of Investment Banking at Maxim Group, LLC, a retail-focused investment banking firm.
- BA from the University of Pennsylvania.
Managing Director | Sendik Capital
- Over 25 years of business experience in Investment Banking, Technology, Finance and Real Estate.
- Provides advisory services in middle-market M&A and capital raises.
- MBA in Finance from the Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University.